Poosible to show transition screen when drag-&-dropping?

I like this Kanban board, but am wondering if it is possible to show the transitions screens. For example, when I drag from "In Progress" to "Close" I would want it to show the "resolution" screen so that the user has to resolve the issue. This is currently not happening (at least for me).

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote
Andy Nguyen Atlassian Team Feb 02, 2014

Hi David,

Drag and drop in Agile boards is just like clicking on a Transition button from View Issue screen. If you have a transition view (screen) for a particular transition e.g. Close Issue, this screen will also pop out when you drag and drop an issue into Closed status (Close Issue) in an Agile board. Hence, please double check your workflow for the corresponding transition from In Progress to Closed and make sure that Resolve Issue screen is in use:

Cheers,

Andy

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

1,209 views 6 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot