Plugin Compatibilities with Jira 6.4

vickey palzor lepcha March 18, 2015

Are JIRA Agile 6.6.13 , JIRA Capture 2.8.4 and Zephyr 2.5.2.25201808 compatible with JIRA 6.4 ?

3 answers

1 vote
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2015

Please also be aware of this bug regarding the compatibility between JIRA and other add-ons. Basically, you need to update the UPM in order to have a more accurate information regarding the plugins.

Cheers,
Andre 

vickey palzor lepcha March 30, 2015

Thank you Andre - looks like I have UPM 2.18.2 , so that should not be an issue at the moment.

1 vote
Ignat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2015

Hi!

Yes, JIRA Capture 2.8.4 has to work with JIRA 6.4.

While it should work I'd recommend upgrading JIRA Capture to 2.9.0, as this version:

• has been tested more with JIRA 6.4
  • has better integration with a new sidebar, that is introduced in the new version of JIRA.

--

Cheers,

Ignat

JIRA Capture Developer.

vickey palzor lepcha March 19, 2015

Hi Ignat , How about Zephyr 2.5.2.25201808 and Jira 6.4 ?

Ignat
Atlassian Team
March 19, 2015

Unfortunately I do not know about Zephyr. Consider reaching them directly, I think using this link: http://www.getzephyr.com/support

vickey palzor lepcha March 30, 2015

Guess - they have released the latest version of Zephyr compatible with Jira 6.4

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2015

What do their release notes say?

Suggest an answer