Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Pluggin to select and list in JQL all the worklogs in a specific range of dates?

Is there one (or several!) pluggin that allows me to select and list in JQL all the lines at  worklog level, eventually with different users, from in a specific range of dates among all the tickets in a project XYZ ?

For example: For my project XYZ, I want to list (and eventually add, once exported in excel) all the hours logged by any user between 22-08-01 and 22-08-15.

Thank you very much :-) 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Martine Costamagna and welcome to the Community!

JQL always searches for issues, not worklogs. As a consequence, just a JQL search will not give you the possibility to search for time spent. You can have a look into a broad set of time tracking apps available in the Atlassian Marketplace and do some research to see how far you would like to go there.

Or - as an alternative - you can also consider more generic reporting apps. They may offer the advantage that they can serve other reporting needs as well, but on the flip side cause you a bit more headaches if you are really specifically looking to retrieve just timesheet data.

Hope this helps!

Hi @Walter Buggenhout _ACA IT_ 

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to me. I am going to check both options. Your answer is really very helpful.
Have a good day.
:-)

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support Marketplace Partner Sep 01, 2022

Hi @Martine Costamagna 

Welcome to the Community!

If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.

Worklogs Report.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events