Plug-in for clone an issue to multiple projects

DEJU ALIN MADALIN November 24, 2020

Hello,

I want to know if there is any plug-in that has the feature to clone a single issue or multiple issues from a project to multiple projects in the same time.

We have already tested "Clone plus" and "Bulk Clone Professional for Jira" but this two plug-ins don't have this feature available.

Thank you !

Best regards,

Alin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2020

Hi Deju,

there has been similar questions around in Community in the last few months so I took the liberty to search for one and link it here.
Maybe this sparks an idea where to start from - the solution mentioned over there involved the App "Script Runner".

Regards,
Daniel

Thank you Ebers.

Best regards, 

Alin

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2020

Are you on Server/DC or Cloud?  You've answered the question you were asked with Cloud but named an app that is Server/DC only.

The question it's redirected me to the "Cloud" section, but is about the Server.

Thank you !

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events