Pie chart only for the current sprint

Swati_Dubey July 18, 2018

I would like to use Pie Chart (Status filter) only for a particular sprint rather than for whatever is under the project. 

Right now, the chart shows To Do status including everything that's under the project and not only for the current sprint. Please advice.

1 answer

1 vote
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2018

Hi Swati, behind that Pie Chart is a JQL filter. Just make sure to add to it this section and you'll be OK: 

AND Sprint in openSprints()  
Nick McLoughlan April 5, 2019

Thank you, exactly what I needed.

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2019

Wonderful, @Nick McLoughlan 

@Swati_Dubey if that worked for you too - please accept the answer for future users searching answers around this feature

Swati_Dubey April 29, 2019

Appreciate your response, Peter. However, I was unable to find the JQL filter behind the pie chart. would you be able to elaborate on it please? Thanks in advance!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer