Our jira software cloud can't be used after import data

Derek D. March 9, 2019

I first made a backup of our jira data.
Then I did some simple operations, and then I want to re-import the previously backed up data into the system.
The result is this tragedy: import failed

I am very anxious to ask for help.
Image is error message
001.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Derek D. March 11, 2019

Looking at the error logs.
It seems that the error that we see is related to :
Import task failed: [There was a problem configuring the database for import. Please contact Atlassian support. org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: insert or update on table "jiraissue" violates foreign key constraint "jiraissue_project_fkey" Detail: Key (project)=(10006) is not present in table "project".]

I went ahead and search for the project with ID = 10006, however, it seems that this project is no longer exist in your Jira.
However, based on the error message below, we can see that there is an issue with a field association
org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:IssueTypeFieldAssociation][issueTypeId,10018][fieldIdentifier,customfield_10084][defaultValue,org.ofbiz.core.entity.JsonBType@59fb03cc][created,2019-02-14 10:55:55.647438][id,163][position,10520][category,primary

Now, we would like you to check something in the entities.xml file, find the corresponding entry of IssueTypeFieldAssociation, something like:
<IssueTypeFieldAssociation id="163" issueTypeId="10018" fieldIdentifier="customfield_10084" position="10520" category="primary" required="false" defaultValue="org.ofbiz.core.entity.JsonBType@59fb03cc" />
Remove the defaultValue parameters (defaultValue="org.ofbiz.core.entity.JsonBType@59fb03cc) and proceed to import again.

Derek D. March 11, 2019

The final solution, for others to refer to

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2019

Hello,

As it is written you do not have a project with the id 10006. Make sure that a project with such project id exists in your entities.xml file. Or delete all votes for this project in your entities.xml file

Derek D. March 11, 2019

I will check it according to your suggestion.Thanks.

Suggest an answer