Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

'Open' JIRA Tickets not appearing in my Backlog or Boards

For some bizarre reason, when set to Open in the workflow, my tickets do not appear on my backlog or KanBan Board unless I assign an assignee. They appear if another workflow such as 'to do' is selected. I can still search 'Open' in the Issue view. I've tried everything!

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Sebastian_miles

Can you check if the Open workflow status is mapped to a column in the board ?

Thanks,

David
ServiceRocket

@David Freitez Cheers, I think this has sorted it. Long day I should have picked this up sooner! 

Like David Freitez likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey Community Leader Aug 23, 2022

Hi Sebastian, can you please provide a bit more information? First is this a CMP project? Assuming so could you go to the board settings and provide the filter that is being used for your board? Also, please have a look at your board settings in the column page and let's assess what statuses are mapped where. Are there any Unmapped statuses such as open?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

4,955 views 18 31
Read article

Atlassian Community Events