One of my users are not receiving emails notifications from Jira,

Richardt Scharf December 5, 2022

the email domain is detnet.com only one user is affected by this all-other team members receive their notifications promptly, 

Please help, 

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

Hi @Richardt Scharf , have you verified that the user should get notifications based on the notification scheme? If it all looks appropriate, then I would open a support ticket. It could be that that email is somehow being blacklisted.

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2022

I agree with @Jack Brickey  here.

I'll also suggest asking the user to make sure that the email is not being filtered to their spam.

As this could also be the issue but as mentioned by Jack. If the email is not being received still, a support ticket with Atlassian is the way to go as this could require access to logs on their side to review the problem.

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events