Once I create Groupings in Advanced Roadmaps, how do I control their display order?

Andra Beddia January 28, 2021

I have set up a Roadmap, and created Groupings using labels, but I want the Groupings to display in a particular order that is not Alphabetical.  It seems without Groupings, you have flexibility to move the "rank" of Initiatives around freely, but I don't see an obvious way to do the same for the Groupings as a whole.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Andra Beddia 

This documentation clearly says grouping using labels will be done alphabetically.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver/grouping-by-labels-978213602.html

Thanks,
Pramodh

oh, that sucks.  okay, thanks.  I'll add it to my "cons" list for this Premium free trial evaluation. 

They were on a roll giving me the easy drag and drop capability around the display of initiatives, would have been nice to extend that flexibility to Groupings. 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

Yes, either we have to find an alternative/workaround or go along with it :-)

I also can't figure out how to articulate Key Dates or Milestones within an Initiative or Epic to be able to visualize as stakes in the sand we want to hit or be aware of as we go.  

If the answer is use "Releases" to drive that... is that meant to be created directly into the Roadmap as a Release entity or would it mean to inherit a Release from source Projects and somehow align. I'm totally confused about how the dynamic around that would work.  Any insight would be appreciated..

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events