Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

On the roadmap displays an incorrect date indicator line

Hi, I´m working on roadmap.  Today is 31 of may but the orange vertical date indicator line display that today is 1 of april.  I have a correct GMT time on configuration.  Thank you for any help about it.Sin título.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S Atlassian Team Jun 02, 2020

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

I've discovered in JAC there was a bug reported about this, but we weren't able to replicate it:

• JSWCLOUD-17540 Next-gen projects: The date indicator line on the roadmap displays an incorrect date when using a different timezone

I'd like for us to get more details on this, so I'm going to create a support ticket for you right now so we can look into that for you.

Have a look at your email in a bit for the case number!

Shannon

Thank Shannon now it is working properly.

I am having the same issue

It seems it breaks each 31st.

0 votes

Hi @Manuel Fallas

Is that 1st April or 1st May?

I gave this a test on our environment by changing my timezone on my laptop from Australia to USA - and you're right, it appears to show 1st May rather than 31st May, even if I change our default timezone to match.

If you hover over the orange line, does it give the date of 05/01/2020 for you?

Ste

Thanks for the answer.

That is 1st May.

And when I hover the orange line I get 05/01/2020.  As you can see display: "Today: 2020/05/01" that is of course incorrect.

TIME.jpg

Hi @Manuel Fallas 

Looks like a bug to me.

Best to raise bugs via JAC - https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa - I've also shared it though so hopefully I can get some more specific information in case another bug covers this!

I'll let you know if I get more info.

Ste

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,856 views 37 49
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you