Not receiving verificaiton email

Farhan Khan July 1, 2022

Hi,

We are not receiving verification emails on our official account which we tried to use. The domain is @zepta.com.pk only one user is able to get it rest of the team is struggling to get the emails. I have checked with the domain and @atlassian.com is in the whitelist. Appreciate your quick response.

Thank you.

Farhan

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2022

Hi Farhan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You should open a support ticket with Atlassian to see if the email address was blacklisted on their side for some reason. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

0 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2022

Hello @Farhan Khan ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!

I could see many posts on the same issue. URL for one of the same posts where a member of the Atlassian team and other leaders have given detailed steps/procedures to fix this.

A User does not receive the invitation mail

Cheers,
Mayur

Farhan Khan July 1, 2022

Hi @Mayur Jadhav ,

I have checked all the links before and tried all methods mentioned on these posts. The issue persists.

Regards,

Farhan

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2022

@Farhan Khan ,

Did you get chance to look at Daniel Cads comment, If you are on free plan you can post the question using the link in Bluebanner. It will use the tag email unblock and so Atlassian Support team will be notified and they look at your instance and provide the solution.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events