Not receiving email notifications

Mariano Sinito April 3, 2020

Hi Everyone

We are not receiving email notifications (FREE JIRA Cloud).

We have a Notificaction Schema, and roles have been set up. Notification Helper Page indicates that our users should be notified, in fact we are receiving our notifications in JIRA.

The thing is that we are no getting emials (or just receiving some of them, Issue Creator when Issue is modified)

Any tips?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2020

Depending on how you setup your notification scheme it will determine what and who is notified.  Here is information on how to setup your notification scheme.  https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html

Since you are getting some emails but not all you should check the scheme and make sure that it is configured correctly.  Feel free to share what you have configured and we can help you fine tune it.

Mariano Sinito April 3, 2020

HI Brant

Many thanks for your answer.

I have been looking in to it, and finnally change my email to a Gmail one and notifications were there. This was not my first action, because I usually receive notifications from other JIRA sites with no issues in my company address.

Seems that I should work with our IT guys, or go through Gmail

Thank you very much again

Suggest an answer