Not getting emails for ticket updates

Deleted user April 19, 2021

Hello,

My team recently had an email server outage, our addresses couldn't receive emails for a couple of days.

When everything was up and running, the whole team ended up not receiving emails from Jira, which we used to do for every ticket update, assignment, starting a new sprint etc.

The Slack integration works well, how do we make sure that we receive emails as well? How to make Jira whitelist emails from our domain?

Thank you, 

Azur

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

Hi @[deleted] , welcome to the Community!

I see you and another person on your site with the same email domain were placed on a pause list on April 5, after it appears your mail server had an outage. I've cleared our mail service's pause on email deliver for you and the other team member.

If you continue to have issues with mail delivery, please let me know! Only two accounts on your Jira Cloud free site appeared to have delivery issues from our logs, but I'm happy to check again if there's an issue somewhere else or more folks appear to be missing notifications.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Deleted user April 20, 2021

Hello @Daniel Eads 

Thank you very much, emails are working for us now!

Regards,

Azur Haljeta

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

I have read posts here that individual user's emails have occasionally gotten black listed such that JIRA no longer sends the emails to them. In those cases, it has been necessary to reach out to Atlassian Support directly to resolve the issue. But you are on the Free product plan which means you don't have access to Atlassian Support.

Given that this is a user community, the other members don't have access to address the problem for you.

I'm not sure how you can get help from Atlassian on this when you are not paying for the product.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events