Not able to create the Velocity Chart

Kelsey Reed December 13, 2021

I have one completed sprint and a second sprint in progress, but I am receiving the error message 'There are no available sprints for this board.' 

What do I need to do to see the velocity chart? 

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

Hello @Kelsey Reed 

Welcome to the community.

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.

And at the top of the navigation pane, can you confirm that it says Software below the name of your project?

Kelsey Reed December 14, 2021

This is a Company Managed project.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

And at the top of the navigation pane, can you confirm that it says Software below the name of your project?

Kelsey Reed December 14, 2021

Yes, I can confirm it says 'Software' 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2021

When you are viewing the board and you click on Active Sprints, is only one sprint showing for the board?

When you go to Reports > Burndown Chart, can you select the completed sprint and confirm that in the Event table below the last Event listed is "Sprint Ended"?

Kelsey Reed December 16, 2021

Ahhh, I had to close the last sprint. Now it displays. Thank-you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events