Not able to configure license

Disha Matlani August 22, 2017

Log's referral number: 934849f0-4864-44c3-8001-9f1ec35ac632
Cause

Referer URL: http://localhost:8080/secure/SetupLicense!default.jspa

com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, LICENSE_ROLE_NAME, GROUP_ID, PRIMARY_GROUP FROM licenserolesgroup WHERE LICENSE_ROLE_NAME=? (IO Error: Connection timed out)

com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, LICENSE_ROLE_NAME, GROUP_ID, PRIMARY_GROUP FROM licenserolesgroup WHERE LICENSE_ROLE_NAME=? (IO Error: Connection timed out)

3 answers

0 votes
Shaiket Das November 19, 2017

Ah.. It worked.. I just increased the timeout on the MySQL server..

0 votes
Shaiket Das November 19, 2017

I am getting the exact same error. Did you ever get it resolved/fixed?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2017

The connection to your database is broken.  "Connection timed out" says the server simply cannot connect.

You'll need to check the database is up and running and that you have the right credentials and start again.

Disha Matlani August 24, 2017

I've checked both the things . It is up and running and credentials are also correct. I could see all the tables are created and values inserted in the database

But still it is not able to configure. 

I am trying to test it via config tool but config tool is not opening. It needs JDK 1.8 but I am having JDK 1.7

Please suggest me something to make it working

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2017

Well, you should use the right version of Java. 

Then you'll need to fix the connection timeout.  I can't tell you what you've got wrong there.

Suggest an answer