Not able to complete the sprint even if there is only one board

Poorva_Mehta December 7, 2017

The "Complete Sprint" button id displaying not active/grey out due to which not able to perform the action. There is only one board available and under which 3 sprints are created.

2 answers

1 vote
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

Make sure all the tasks are done in your sprint and check whether you have the project admin rights are not on the project.

As per Ending a Sprint documentation: "You must have the JIRA 'Project Administrator' permission for all project(s) with issues included in the sprint to complete it. If you cannot complete a sprint, check whether your sprint has issues from a project where you are not a project administrator.

Poorva_Mehta December 7, 2017

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Please guide me, how can I check what are the projects which are linked to my sprints?

rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

Please check the filter which is used while creating the board.

Poorva_Mehta December 8, 2017

Thanks!

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2017

As Rambabu has said, you need to check the board filter by going to Board settings and then General. Look at the filter query there, which may give you some clue.

Taking a step back, have you ever been able to end sprints, or is this something that has suddenly happened? What has changed?

Poorva_Mehta December 8, 2017

I haven't yet performed the End sprint action, this is the first time for me.

As I have checked there is only one project linked to the sprint and I am having the Manage Sprint rights as well as Project administrator rights.

Not able to understand what is the issue here?

rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2017

Can you please post us the JQL which you are using in your board by masking the sensitive data in the JQL.

Suggest an answer