Not able to assign user as a Assignee

Sreenatha Reddy J June 14, 2022

Recently I have created user groups and assigned those to Permission schemes, from then we are not able to assign issues to some of the users. I have cross check with the groups and we are able to see those users under groups, also those groups are assigned to Assignable and assignee permissions as well. Please suggest me why we are not able to assign as a Assignee and I can able assign same person as a Reporter.

I updated same user separately in permission scheme it is working fine, but why it is not working since the user is under the group and that group assigned under the permission scheme.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2022

Hello ,  

Permission helper should help you to figure out qhat wrong with your specific use case. 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/ 

You'll need to be global admin to look at this but I'm pretty sure this will help you to identify what's the problem

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events