No permission to see Sprint Health Gadget Edited

I setup a board for two projects and would like to add a Sprint Health Gadget to my Dashboard for it. The gadget currently just gives me this message:

"The requested board cannot be viewed because it either does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."

I don't understand why since

• I own the board
  • I own the dashboard
  • I own both projects
  • I am a member of the boards filter shares

What else can I check?

Edit: this is really wierd, I added a Agile Wallboard Gadget and that seems to work just fine with the same board.

Edit 2: found this in the log:

2017-06-23 11:52:54,848 http-nio-8080-exec-7 ERROR <user redacted> 712x227543x5 qvwhna <ip redacted> /rest/greenhopper/1.0/gadgets/sprints/health [c.a.p.r.c.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.charts.IssueStatusHistoryServiceImpl.collectStatusHistory(IssueStatusHistoryServiceImpl.java:81)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.chart.burndown.BurndownColumnChangeFactory.getBurndownColumnChangeData(BurndownColumnChangeFactory.java:77)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.chart.SprintBurndownModelFactory.getScopeChangeModelDataForSprint(SprintBurndownModelFactory.java:240)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.chart.SprintBurndownModelFactory.getScopeChangeBurndownModel(SprintBurndownModelFactory.java:159)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.chart.SprintBurndownModelFactory.getScopeChangeBurndownModel(SprintBurndownModelFactory.java:128)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.sprint.health.SprintHealthServiceImpl.collectSprintMetrics(SprintHealthServiceImpl.java:165)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.sprint.health.SprintHealthServiceImpl.getSprintHealth(SprintHealthServiceImpl.java:106)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.gadget.SprintHealthResource$1.call(SprintHealthResource.java:63)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.gadget.SprintHealthResource$1.call(SprintHealthResource.java:56)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.util.RestCall.response(RestCall.java:42)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.AbstractResource.createResponse(AbstractResource.java:111)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.AbstractResource.response(AbstractResource.java:91)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.gadget.SprintHealthResource.getSprintHealth(SprintHealthResource.java:55)

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

667 views 4 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot