No member has admin permission

吴可天 August 17, 2022

I want to remove users in order to add new ones, but found non of the existing users has admin access to delete users. ( Including the one invited me to Jira )

I tried to access the admin site and asked other members to do so, but all end up with opening a site which asks to create a new organization.

Any idea why this happens and how can we restore admin access ?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andres Esteban Sabatini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hi @吴可天 !

This happened to a client of mine time ago so we had to contact Atlassian Support and ask them directly to help us with this matter. 
I'd be great if you know already who your technical contact is, as they will ask for it in order to assist you.
Sorry for not being able to help you further with this issue :c
Please tell us if you have this solved! 

0 votes
khaderkat February 6, 2023

how do you delete a member from Trello?

I do not want them to be on the board anymore

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2022

Hi,

It appears that this might already be resolved.  I see there was a support ticket created over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-793415 to address this problem.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

@吴可天 Welcome to the Atlassian community.  You will need Atlassian to look at your account.  Since you are on the free version I will have to escalate it to them.

吴可天 August 17, 2022

Thanks for you reply.

We have been struggling on this problem for quite a long time, really appreciate if you can help us solve it.

Mawi Team Geschäftsführung January 30, 2023

@Brant Schroeder Hi, I have the same problem and created a ticket for another topic cause I cant submit a support ticket with the real problem in the free version.

Can you maybe also escalate that and put it in the right direction?

Thank you!

https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2183441

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2023

@Andy Heinzer Can you take a look at @Mawi Team Geschäftsführung issue?

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2023

The CA ticket is the correct channel in this case.  I can see that @Mawi Team Geschäftsführung is not the Site-admin of the site in question.  Our support team can reveal the site-admin's name to Manfred within that case. I would expect that he would need to reach out to that user to promote them to site-admin on the site.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events