No default board in business project

Hugo Doyle March 27, 2020

Hi,

I've setup a new business project. When I click on it and then click on 'board' on the left the default board doesn't appear. In the middle of the screen is the message:

"Hm... don't see your work here?

Don't worry, your issues are still safe and sound. You can't see them here because your current project is not configured to use boards. Learn more about configuring your business projects for boards."

I've setup other boards which I can see through 'view:all boards" but was hoping I could use the default board to good use...

I think it must be some setting somewhere?

thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Sam Owoyemi August 8, 2021

Hi guys!

I have the same issue.

Steps I took to get the:

• I set up a business project - unfortunately I could not move issue to Done despite checking permissions, transitions etc
  • So I noticed that the project was in draft, so I published it.
  • Then board goes away but I could now move to Done status

@Jack BrickeyPlease let me know if these steps in reproducing this issue. Thanks!
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021
0 votes
Andrea Rodriguez March 31, 2021

Hi, I'm having the same message for a recently created project, was there any solution?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

this post might be associated w/ what you are experiencing. Have a look and LMK.

Why-isn-t-the-Jira-Core-board-working 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2020

Hi @Hugo Doyle , welcome to the Community. Thanks for posting this as I had seen this on one of project as well and I have been meaning to investigate. It just hasn’t been a priority as for that project and many other business projects I have created a Classic Kanban. In any event I suspect the cause is explained in this thread. I plan to test that theory maybe today. Why-isn’t-the-Jira-Core-board-working 

basically it has to do with a customized workflow.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events