No available issue types box when trying to add to 'Default Issue Type scheme'.

Jana Naumenkova April 11, 2018

Please help. The info is missing here and I can not configure the global issue types. See the screenshot:
Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 12.59.13 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2018

Could you show us the list of existing issue types?  (the line above "issue type schemes")

Of course, Nic! I miss obvious details :B Thanks! Newbie with Atlassian troubleshooting steps. Here it is:

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 4.39.18 PM.png

Jana Naumenkova April 12, 2018

Nick, I just realized that you asked for a different shot. Here are the issue types:

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 5.51.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 5.51.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 5.51.59 PM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2018

Just what I needed, but annoyingly, it just confirms that you have not done anything wrong, and I suspect you've run into a bug.  You'll need to talk to Atlassian support - https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Alfonso Leiva [ServiceRocket] April 13, 2018

Hi Jana, I would just want to confirm: I guess you were facing errors trying to use Jira, and then you got to this screen and saw this, right? 

Dov Cohn September 4, 2018

I am seeing the same.  What was resolution to this??

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2018

Hi Jana,

please post screenshots here directly. Use the camera icon for uploading pictures.

For security reasons, a lot of people don't click on links like yours (so do I).

Hi Thomas,

Good point! Thanks for the hint. Added the shot through camera icon.
Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 12.59.13 PM.png

Suggest an answer