No OAuth Consumer Information page

Shawn Phillips June 28, 2021

When I go to the administration page there is no OAUTH admin page for me to view.  This is a brand new account and I am the sole user for now.  WHy would this be missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2021

Hello @Shawn Phillips,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

On admin.atlassian.com when accessing an Organization or on User management, there is no OAuth indeed. 

On Atlassian Cloud (using Atlassian access), you can use Authentication policies, SAML for example, but there is no OAuth specifically.

Can you please let us know more details about what you are looking for? Did you find this information on some documentation? If so, please, share with us because it can be related to Server or maybe is outdated.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Shawn Phillips June 30, 2021

I need the consumer key to create a link with a tool from a company named Quadient.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2021

Thank you for the details, Shawn.

The consumer key was deprecated a while ago and I found the information only on old Server documentation.

To link Jira to another tool, it does require a Consumer key (OAuth key) as well as a Public key. These keys are not stored by Atlassian, the user generates them from their environment, and setup the connection. 

Please, follow the steps of the documentation below to link Jira and the Quadient tool:

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events