No Access to Atlassian Cloud site - Jira

Nils Hjelmervik April 9, 2021

I have troubble accessing my atlassian site. For the last cuple of days the only page I've got is "Page unavailable" trying to access the site. I thought it may be in connection to a known bug, but the problem persist and its been like this for more than 5 days now.

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 14.38.58.png

Ive tried to access the site using different browser an also clearing the cookies on the browser, but the issue still exists. 

Any isight or help that can resolve the problem?? 

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2021

Hello @Nils Hjelmervik,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your site, I can confirm that it’s deactivated. 

Since it’s not deleted yet, I believe our customer advocates can help you to reactivate your site.

Please, go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and on “What can we help you with?” select “Billing, payments and pricing”. 

Then on “Select a topic”, choose the option “Help with a deactivated site” and add all the details.

If you face any issue creating the ticket, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Thx @Angélica Luz 

ticket submitted :-)

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2021

Hi Nils - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you contacted Atlassian Support? 

Hi john

Trying to, but since its not an option then I log in to the support portal. Only options I get is to contact community og read documentation. Might be its because it a Jira Cloud free site? 

Ive also tried choosing Jira instead of a cloud free llicense and putting in my URL, it then give me this message: 
Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 15.36.38.png

When trying to continue raising request Im again given the option to contact community and read documentation. When trying to update payment details, This apperas: 
Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 15.39.11.png

... and Im back here just being abl to ask community and read documentation.  

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2021

Okay, thanks for that info. I will see if I can get someone from Atlassian to contact you. 

Like Nils Hjelmervik likes this

Suggest an answer