Next-gen flagging issue

Josh Allen January 17, 2019

I moved a few dozen issues from a classic jira software project to a newly created next-gen project. When adding a flag to an issue, the red/orange coloring to signify it's flagged does not persist. If you refresh, it's gone. If you open the issue, the flag is still there.

Additionally, a jira filter in confluence (project = NCN AND status = "in progress" AND Flagged is not EMPTY) which used to bring up the flagged issues, no longer brings up any flagged issues.

Anyone else experiencing an issue with flagging? This seems to only apply to this project. I've tried other next-gen projects and those seem to work fine. Must have something to do with transferring all these issues.

2 answers

0 votes
Ori Assaraf November 28, 2020

@Petter Gonçalves Filtering on Next-Gen projects, for issues that are mared with a 'Flag' (i.e. Flagged[Checkboxes]" = Impediment) simpley doesn't work for us.

I see this issues is old, wasn't that solved already?

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2019

Hello Josh,

In fact, we have identified this exact behavior with the next-gen projects and reported it as a bug here:

Flags are disappearing in new next-gen projects

Please, add yourself as a watcher on the reported bug to be notified about any updates from the developers working on its fix implementation.

Also, feel free to send any feedbacks or questions about the bug directly to our developers by commenting on it.

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Suggest an answer