Next- Gen board

Anca Huruiala February 3, 2021

Hello Community! Is there any way to create multiple sprints in a Next- Gen project? 

We have a lot of tasks in the backlog and I am trying to categorise them/ organise them better. For the moment we are having around 150 issues in the backlog and it got a bit crowded...  Any help is welcomed! Thank you!!!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

Hi @Anca Huruiala 

You should be able to create multiple future sprints in a Next-Gen backlog.

In line with the Backlog section, you should find a button - Create Sprint - on the right-hand side.

If you mean parallel sprints (running two active sprints concurrently), then this is only possible in Classic Projects with the appropriate configuration activated. You can vote for / follow the suggestion to bring parallel sprints to Next-Gen via JSWCLOUD-17195 

Ste

Anca Huruiala February 3, 2021

@Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ thank you for the answer! The parallel sprints would be something that I am looking for. I've seen the announcement from October that the development will be released in about 6 months... I voted it and left a comment, so I hope we can have it sooner than that. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events