Newly created link type not available to use

Vishal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2022

Hi Team,

I have created new link type so that I can make use of them while linking issues but for some reason I am not able to see them when I click on link in the issues.

Can someone help to understand if I am missing anything here ?

Thank you in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vishal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2022

We have the plugin which creates Link Type scheme similar to that of other schemes in jira which was blocking the newly created links for the project.  Updating the link scheme did the magic.

I was totally unaware of this plugin.

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

Hi @Vishal,

Since you're on Jira Server, have you tried re-indexing Jira?

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Vishal
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2022

Hi @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ 

Tried already but did not worked, but as mentioned above the culprit was the plugin which creates link type schemes as well, which I was totally unaware of.

Suggest an answer