New user addition error_Maximum limit

Preethi Evangeline October 2, 2020

I have added 9 people to our organization and its not allowing me to add the10th member. When i try to add it gives an message saying i have reached my maximum limit. 

Please help. Thanks.

7 answers

2 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

I believe that the warning is for JIRA Service desk. You should be able to add new jira software user. Make sure when you add a new user, JSD is not selected for the user account.

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2020

Kindly mark the answer as accepted so this issue will be marked as solved. 

0 votes
Preethi Evangeline October 3, 2020

by unselecting JSD i am able to add new user :) Thank you for the help :):)

0 votes

Error Message:

You have reached maximum number of users for one of your product. To add this user, upgrade your plan. 

No of users.png

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2020

Can you put in the exact error message? Also check your license information on your instance

0 votes

Yes, including myself, there are total 9 users. 

Currently i am under free plan and I'm entitled for 10 users under this plan. 

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2020

@Preethi Evangeline - Does that 9 users include you as well? What licensing plan are you in? You can compare your plan with the normal pricing

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing

Suggest an answer