New status does not behave like the assigned category

Melvin Sng June 17, 2021

Hi,

I have created a new status "Delivered" and assigned it under Done category. However, the ticket that is assigned "Delivered" status does not go under Done in the sprint report. 

Any idea what could be wrong please?

Thanks a lot!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

Which column is this new status mapped under. Be sure that it is in the last column on your scrum board.

Melvin Sng June 20, 2021

Thanks @Jack Brickey

The issue is fixed now, but I'm not sure what changed.

0 votes
Answer accepted
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

Hi Melvin,

Did you check to make sure that the Resolution field is set? I know that affects other areas in Jira. https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/best-practices-on-using-the-resolution-field-968660796.html

Melvin Sng June 17, 2021

Hi Carolyn, 

Thanks for replying. I have set that before I dropped this question. Apparently, it took some time to work. I refreshed my report a couple of times and the expected behaviour is observed. 

Not sure why.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2021

Thanks for coming back to report it's working now - have a nice day!

Suggest an answer