New Jira view Issue - Attachments broken

Alejandro Solarz June 15, 2021

With the change of view of Jira, now we have a few tickets with attachments that download with name "original" and no extension. I have to manually add (guess) the extension and then i can open the file.

New attachments download ok, the problem is with older ones.

The ticket was made in 2014.

Any idea why this happens?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

I recommend you report that directly to Atlassian Support

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Alejandro Solarz June 16, 2021

I tried to report the issue, but this are the only options Atlassian gave me:

Screenshot 2021-06-16 095240.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

Are you a Site Admin or Jira Admin for your instance? Perhaps tickets can only be opened by administrators. (I've always been an administrator, and I've never asked the non-admins if they can open a ticket.)

Alternately, are you sure you are on a Standard plan and not a Free plan? On a Free plan support directly from Atlassian is not available.

Alejandro Solarz June 16, 2021

Im positive that we pay for the service, but im not the Admin. I will ask my boss to do it, still i think is silly that only him can report a problem...

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2021

I don't know for a fact that only admins can report problems. I suppose though that you'll find out if your admin tries and is successful.

Alejandro Solarz June 17, 2021

Well, apparently he can do it. Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events