New Greenhopper - how can I choose what to put on the issues in Work view

Bernard O'Flynn September 30, 2012

In the old Greenhopper, you could choose what fields appeared on the issues in the task board view

We had things like Due Date, etc. that aren't there in the new Greenhopper.

Also you could double click and expand and contract the issue to see more or less fields.

And also in the detail view on the right hand side - how do I choose what fields are displayed there?

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew Zach October 1, 2012

>>And also in the detail view on the right hand side - how do I choose what fields are displayed there?

From the rapid board choose Tools->Configure->Issue Detail View

From here there are a few fields you can optionally add.

0 votes
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2012

You cannot at this time. Atlassian indicates that they are working on adding custom text fields. But, my concern was that I want to add fields I already have - not create new ones, and it wasn't clear if that was their intention or not. If I can find the public feature request (I love feature requests to maintain parity), I'll post it so that you can vote an dmake a comment.

I thought there was a similar question on this: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/74527/show-additional-fields-on-rapid-board-issue-details

The item you want to vote on/comment is GHS-3474

Suggest an answer