New Greenhopper - how can I choose what to put on the issues in Work view

In the old Greenhopper, you could choose what fields appeared on the issues in the task board view

We had things like Due Date, etc. that aren't there in the new Greenhopper.

Also you could double click and expand and contract the issue to see more or less fields.

And also in the detail view on the right hand side - how do I choose what fields are displayed there?

2 answers

You cannot at this time. Atlassian indicates that they are working on adding custom text fields. But, my concern was that I want to add fields I already have - not create new ones, and it wasn't clear if that was their intention or not. If I can find the public feature request (I love feature requests to maintain parity), I'll post it so that you can vote an dmake a comment.

I thought there was a similar question on this: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/74527/show-additional-fields-on-rapid-board-issue-details

The item you want to vote on/comment is GHS-3474

>>And also in the detail view on the right hand side - how do I choose what fields are displayed there?

From the rapid board choose Tools->Configure->Issue Detail View

From here there are a few fields you can optionally add.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,026 views 7 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you