New Cloud Account — Someone already verified this domain under another organization.

Patrick Iverson August 18, 2022

Due to timing issues and organizational changes, we've abandoned a previous Atlassian organization cloud account and are starting fresh under a new structure. When trying to verify the domain we get the "Someone already verified this domain under another organization." error. However, the previous organization is no longer valid or available to remove the domain. How can we migrate the verified domain to the new organization without access to the old one? 

2 answers

2 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2022

Hello @Patrick Iverson

I've properly opened an internal ticket to help you with this thread, as we will require some information from your Atlassian organization.

Let's continue your support on the internal ticket. Thanks! 

1 vote
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hi @Patrick Iverson ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm afraid you won't be able to repair this without the help of Atlassian support. I've marked this question for them to look into it, hopefully they will be able to help you.

Patrick Iverson August 18, 2022

Thank you, @Hana Kučerová!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events