Need to setup roadmap in project

lisa February 5, 2021

I am trying to set up the roadmap in all of my projects. However I have a wrong setting in only one of them. Can you help me figure it out?

This is the error I am getting

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 13.35.52.png

When I click on the "edit filter query" I land hereScreenshot 2021-02-05 at 13.35.37.png

What do I have to do?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

Disclaimer,  I’m not using road maps at the moment. However, my guess is that your board is spanning multiple projects. This isn’t supported with roadmaps, it is meant for a single project. Check your boards filter to see if this might be the case.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

Looking a bit closer it seems that the filter is a single project but to be sure click on the edit filter query and see what is there.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2021

Hi @lisa 

Please note the message at the bottom of the general settings page:

"We can't show the projects on this board, because the board's filter doesn't specify any..."

• Has the project been archived or renamed recently?
  • Does the board work for this project?

Thanks,
Bill

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2021

As Bill indicated it seems that the PROD project does not exist or has been archived.

lisa February 8, 2021

I just fixed it! thank you 

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2021

Hi @lisa 

I am glad to hear you fixed it.  What turned out to be the problem and your fix?

lisa February 8, 2021

It was indeed the wrong project linked.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
0 votes
秦怡洁 June 21, 2021

@Jack Brickey @lisa Hello, how do you configure the roadmap in the board settings, there is no such option in my board settings

0 votes
lisa February 7, 2021

Hey guys!

Thanks for trying to help me but I am still super lost. If I go to "edit filter query" this is where I land...??? @Jack Brickey 

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 07.30.55.png

@Bill Sheboy this project has not been renamed. The active sprint board does work too... any ideas?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events