Need to link the JSD portal A in other JSD Portal Queue

KANAKARAJ C February 26, 2024

Hi All,

We are having 2 service desk portal called project A & project B.

My requirement is If I create a request in JSD Portal (project A) it should reflect in the JSD project B queues.

Is it possible ?

If yes, please share the steps to achieve it.

If No, please share any other method by achieving this by linking JSD portal link of B in JSD Portal (project A) like that..

Thanks & Regards,
Kanakaraj

1 answer

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

Hi @KANAKARAJ C 

Can you explain why ticket from portal A should be visible on queues on portal B?

Regards,
Seba

KANAKARAJ C February 27, 2024

Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński ,

We (Operations team )are having the lot of request types in project A JSD portal out of that 1(Whitelist) request type is taking care of cloud team So users are creating the request in our portal only so we want to route it to cloud team JSD portal without having any request created in our portal.

So, whenever user created the Whitelist request type in our portal it has to automatically route it to cloud team portal.

Note: We have around 4k+ users so if we asked the users to create the request in Cloud project some users created in our portal itself so to avoid that we are searching for the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Kanakaraj

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

I see 2 scenarios that you can make in a parallel. 

1. Create automation rule that every Whitelist request on your project will be solved with comment about new ticket on project B. And in the same time you will create ticket on project B (visible from portal)

2. Put a banner on form that this request should be created on portal B. Additional action that you can do is to create false all the time validator that will prevent users for creating issues on portal A.

Regards,

Seba

Suggest an answer