Need to download JIRA 7.3.7

Dan Conroy January 24, 2018

Hello,

I'm working on a migration, and I need to download atlassian-jira-software-7.3.7-x64.exe to match up the versions.

I found this page: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download-archives?_ga=2.238760263.633361920.1516653958-1295574023.1516653958

but it only goes up to version 6.x

Where can I get 7.3.7?

Thanks for any help,

Dan

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2018

They've annoyingly buried it several layers deep.  Go to the main current download page, and look for older versions on the left.  It pops up a display of "7.7" again, which it's not clear that if you click on, is actually a drop-down with 7.6, 7.5 ... 7.0.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have a link to the main download page? I only see the "Download trial" link, and no "older versions" option.

Ah, I just found it ... that is unnecessarily confusing :) Thanks again.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2018

Yeah, I find it confusing and slow as well.  It should be a single download page of all versions ever, although I'd grid it up for Jira 7 and probably do expansion areas.

i.e.  First open page:

> 7

Expand for a grid with Core, Software and Service Desk (which would give you a compatibility matrix for the apps too, another thing that's lacking from Atlassian)

> 6

Expand to see all 6.x versions

> 5

Expand to see all 5.x versions

etc

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer