Need help to change status on a swim lane

Debbie Rohovit November 13, 2020

I am trying to change the status in a swim lane. I am an administrator, but the "status" button is clouded. On other pages it's not even there. Anyone know how to help for this?

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 3.39.34 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

@Debbie Rohovit - double-check in your project's settings that you're a project administrator?

Yup. Even had my boss check. 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

You mentioned "On other pages it's not even there." - on what pages are you expecting to see what? Can you be more specific? Appreciate any insight!

If you look at the "add status" button by the "add column" above the chart (to the right) you can see it's clouded out. On other pages where I am trying to do the same thing, that clouded "add status" doesn't even show up.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2020

@Debbie Rohovit - gotcha. On what other pages are you trying to add statuses? Are the "add status" and "add column" buttons normally there on those pages?

Have you ever been able to add a status to a board before?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2020

Also, can you check the General tab for me, and share what your board's filter is?

Feel free to anonymous the data by replacing any project name(s) with fake names.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events