My whole backlog showing 0 issues!!!

Soumyadeep Bose June 19, 2021

I was navigating in the Issues section, added a custom filter, came back to find the Backlog showing 0 issues present, with no pre-set filter ON. Also no issues present in Active Sprints. This is a serious bug! Tried from the Jira app as well, the same scenario over there!

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2021

My first guess is that this is not pointing to a bug. Rather I suspect you have edited the board filter impacting the issues shown in the board. When you say you added a custom filter could you explain a bit more about what you did exactly? Also is this a CMP if so could you please share what your board filter looks like?

The filter was to show the issues of all sprints. And it was created in the Issue explorer. I checked with the board filters, no special filter active yet, the problem persists.

How to check the board filter?

Ok, I resolved the problem. By mistake, the Board filter got edited. Thanks Jack, you reduced my pulse rate!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events