My velocity chart is blank - greenhopper 6.0

Robert Pepitone June 11, 2013

Whenever I try to view the velocity chart the page is blank and this message is displayed...

No issues present in sprint to generate scope change model.

All other charts in report mode are working exactly as expected but the Velocity Chart is always blank.

8 answers

0 votes
Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2014

This error message will be displayed if Sprints contain sub-tasks of parents that aren't included in it. You may want to check your Sprints for orphaned sub-tasks.

It's been reported as a bug: GHS-6471

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2014

The velocity Chart will only appear if you set the commitment for the Sprint at the beginning of a Sprint. If you don't have a predicted amount of work before start the Sprint, it will not show anything.

0 votes
Perry Hunter March 9, 2014

Same issue here...one board only out of twelve. Running JIRA 6.2, JIRA Agile 6.3.9.1.

0 votes
Scott November 24, 2013

I'm having the same issue. Estimates show up but hours do not.

0 votes
Scott November 24, 2013

I'm having a similar issue. Estimates show up but hours do not.

0 votes
julie miyasato June 18, 2013

We are having the same problem on multiple boards. Just started last week...

0 votes
Robert Pepitone June 11, 2013

Re-indexing did not work. My velocity chart is still blank and shows this error:

No issues present in sprint to generate scope change model.

We have many closed sprints that I can verify by running this query:

sprint in closedSprints()

Robert Pepitone June 13, 2013

Has anybody else had this issue? I've tried everything and still my velocity chart is blank and this error is displayed "No issues present in sprint to generate scope change model."

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2013

Any funny errors in the JIRA logs? And have you raised a support request with Atlassian?

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013

Values will be displayed if you have completed sprints. If you still do not see them, give your JIRA a reindex.

Suggest an answer