My user story is not reflecting in created filter

Anjum December 22, 2021

Hi Team,

I have created the new filter for present release. So whenever anyone adds a new story and maps it to the fix version  as the new filter name then it will show all the new user stories under that filter.

But there are few stories I am not able to view in the same filter inspite of having the same filter fix version. I am not able to figure out the reason. I tried my level best but no solution.

Please help.

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

Hi @Anjum  - Can you provide the filter as Pramodh suggests? 

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

Hi @Anjum 

Please check for the issues which you are not able to see has the "fix version" populated in the issue.

If the value in the "fix version" field is not added maybe it is the reason that's not showing.

You need to check with the filter how you have chosen to filter the data. If it's based on the "fix version" the above explanation makes sense.

If you have chosen to filter the data based on the field you have selected in filter, please check the field in respective issues which is not showing in the filter results.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2021

@Anjum

Could you please send the Filter as well so that it's easy to troubleshoot the problem

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events