My ticket is Done but not showing as Resolved

Mimi Peters June 6, 2022

Hi there,

Currently, I am using Business Project on the new jira, I like to use the widget "Created vs Resolved" but all Done ticket did not show as Resolved. Any suggestions? 

2 answers

2 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

Hi @Mimi Peters welcome to the Atlassian community.

Based on your query, I would suggest to cross check your project workflow. Seems a mapping issue in that project workflow and to be checked by your in-house Jira admin.

Mimi Peters June 6, 2022

Yes we checked, it seems the Resolution (system) field is unavailable for the Business project? I am using the new Gen Jira

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

Hi @Mimi Peters ,

please verify that field Resolution is valued during the transition to DONE status.

Resolution is the field based on which JIRA understand if a ticket has been resolved or not.

Fabio

Mimi Peters June 6, 2022

Hi Fabio,

We tried to check the field but no "Resolution" show up in. Our guess is due to the new Jira business platform has some limitations? 

image (4).png

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 6, 2022

so you need to show Resolution field and make it as mandatory during Done transition or to setup a post function that automatically setup it during transition.

For all current issue in Done status you should perform a bulk edit and setup Resolution. BTW, doing that, all ticket will be marked resolved/done at bulk operation datetime.

Mimi Peters June 9, 2022

Yes tried all that but the Resolution filed just not showing. Frustratingly this was mentioned before 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events