My new project is inaccessible though I am the admin.

Michael Victor November 18, 2017

I am the site admin and I created a new project. However, when I try to open the project, I receive an error message saying "This project has been deleted or you do not have the permissions to access this project." I have already checked and tried assigning project roles, global roles etc. But there is no change. 

3 answers

0 votes
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2017

You need to add yourself to the project in order to be able do activities in to that project. Add yourself to any suitable project role. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2017

As an admin, go to the project configuration (Admin cog -> Projects -> your project.)

Find the "permission scheme" it has been given and go into that.

You will find it has a rule for "browse project" that your account does not match.  It will be something like "Role: users and project lead".  That should tell you what role or group you need to add yourself to to get into the project.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2017

Hello,

You said you can define project roles, then from which menu do you receive the error message?

Suggest an answer