My Jira Filters don't work properly in Agile. How can I get all the issues in my filter on the Plan board?

Monica Rainey January 6, 2014

My Jira Filters don't seem to work properly in Agile. How can I get all the issues in my filter on the Plan board? I have over 100 issues in a project and I need to my filter to include all the current fix version on the Plan Board in JIRA Agile. The filter works fine in JIRA, but does not include all the issues when used in JIRA Agile.

The problem is that I need to filter my project to have all the proper issues in the backlog. There are too many issues to drag and drop every one individually. So if I can't filter the backlog, creating Sprints is too time consuming.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2014

Start by analysing what's missing - oldest? By type? Highest IDs?

But, I suspect that if your filter really is over 100 with the current fix version, then I don't think you can get around this easily - your sprint is too large to be agile and needs to be split up.

0 votes
Monica Rainey January 22, 2014

The quick filters did not work properly because the main filter was incorrect. Thank you for your help.

Suggest an answer