Multiple Sprints in Rapid Board

Kenneth Willetts July 8, 2012

I am curious if you plan to support multiple sprint in the Rapid Board. We have many projects, but I seem to be able to only build 1 sprint into 1 project at a time. I may have multiple sprints underway at the same time within the same project, based on available resources, but it seems like the Rapid Board can only deal with 1 sprint at a time.

I understand I could completely alter my project set up, but I feel like the reporting would be completely invalidated.

Any thoughts?

3 answers

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2016

With the release of Parallel Sprints the answer is that you can now run more than one sprint at a time on a single board.

0 votes
G B August 9, 2012

This answer is not entirely correct. You can only start a sprint on a board if none of the issues matched by the filter are currently in a sprint. You must carefully slice your issues by filter so that there will not be any overlap.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2012

Hi Kenneth,

you can create multiple rapid boards based on different search filters. Then you can start a new sprint with each rapid board.

Cheers

Thomas

Suggest an answer