Multi-level Cascading drop-down

Alan Leung Regular March 25, 2019

I am looking for any free version of multi-level cascading on the drop-down list.

Multi-level cascading on the second list (Given a single option in list 1, multiple options stored in list 2, given a single option in list 2, multiple options stored in list 3). 

Thanks.

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2019

Hi Alan - Welcome to the Community!

Out of the box JIRA only provides for two levels of Cascading. You can do what you describe above, but only to the second level, no list 3.

0 votes
Mark_Vincent_T__Paril June 11, 2020

Hi @John Funk  may I know how to do the second level of cascading?

I only know that this can happen through installing an app from the Marketplace

Thank you!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2020

Hi Mark - there is a custom field type called Select List (cascading) that can be used when creating new custom fields. 

Mark_Vincent_T__Paril June 18, 2020

I've found it. Thank you! @John Funk 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 18, 2020

You are welcome 🙂

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2019

There are no free alternatives to the Apps that provide multi-level fields either.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question