Missing basic search / advanced search bar

Lison Morelle May 26, 2020

I seems to have the same issue that was reported a while ago, but updates do not mention any bug so far.

The basic search bar where you could select project, issue type, etc or switch to the Advanced search.

The search bar is missing which makes searching impossible. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2020

Can you provide a screenshot to help us see exactly what you're missing?

Lison Morelle May 28, 2020

Hi Payne, 

This is the missing filters: 

100949623_571296423526001_2920735085932052480_n.pngBest, 

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2020

That's what you're missing, correct? Can we see more of the page where you're missing it?

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

Hi Lison - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you tried other browsers or cleared your cache?

I have not seen this problem myself. But I would try the two items above. 

If that doesn't help, I would submit a Support Ticket to Atlassian:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Lison Morelle May 28, 2020

Thank you for your reply John_Funk. 

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Kyle Pitts June 7, 2021

We've been having the same issue for about a year now with no way to fix it. Essentially makes our knowledge base useless to clients.  It used to be in the top right corner but it just vanished one day and nobody has been able to figure it out.  This is for our external users only, internal employees can  see it.  

Kyle Pitts June 7, 2021

missing search.png

Suggest an answer