Missing all Jira Software presets

Benjamin Klein March 29, 2019

Hi there,

i'm missing all the jira software presets like SCRUM and KANBAN.

Where can i find them?

Jira Agile is installed Vers.: 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-29 um 21.35.53.png

2 answers

0 votes
Benjamin Klein April 4, 2019

So i reinstalled the complete jira.

Now i have 8.1.0 as Version with MySQL 5.7 running and still no agile Presents.

Whats wrong?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2019

Which download did you use to re-install?  I would guess you used "Jira Core" as there's no "Software" present.  You should be able to add it via Admin -> Manage applications.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2019

You have Jira Core installed there, but you have not added Jira Software to it (or it has been added, but not licenced and/or enabled)

Go to Admin -> Manage Applications to see the state of the Jira Software Application.

Benjamin Klein March 30, 2019

So there is no jira core its only software installed :(

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-30 um 11.08.44.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2019

Jira Core is installed - it has to be, for Software to have anywhere to run (Software is an Application for Jira Core)

But yes, it looks to be installed and licenced.  Can you check if your account is in the "software users" group?

Benjamin Klein April 3, 2019

It is, i only have the admin account that is created during the installation

Benjamin Klein April 3, 2019

So it is correct that there is no Jira Core Licence?

Suggest an answer