Migrate to cloud - App migration stuck at 33%

Administrateur September 2, 2022

Hi.

We tried Migrate to Cloud yesterday and the day before and the Apps migration is stuck at 33%. It's been two days since then. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Can someone help me please?

2 answers

1 vote
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2022

Hi @Éric Blais 

For troubleshooting the error with stuck migration, check the logs in the home directory

As suggested here, I would suggest reaching out to Vendor and checking with them as well about the migration since the data would be stored in their cloud environment

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/long-running-app-migrations-in-cloud-migration-assistants-1097184489.html

Or update the Scriptrunner to the latest version and run the migration again.

Let me know if it helps

Thanks,
Pramodh

Administrateur September 2, 2022

Thanks. I'll contact the vendor. About the two (now three) migration tasks that "are running", are there any way to "delete" them?

Administrateur September 8, 2022

Hi @Pramodh M 

Here the message of Adaptavist :

Capture3.PNGCan you please stop our migration? 

Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2022

Hi Eric, 

Pramodh cannot stop a migration. You'll need to contact Atlassian support as explained on this improvement request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/MIG-187

Kind regards,

Katy

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2022

@Éric Blais 

But there's a DB Command to remove the Migration which in turn removes the Migration

Please contact Atlassian for support on DB Command

Have you created a Move Ticket for the same?

0 votes
amhasan September 21, 2022

Hi @Éric Blais ,

Were you able to resolve this issue with the migration getting stuck at 33%?  I am also facing this issue with Adaptavist Scriptunner migration using JCMA. 

Thanks,

Ambreen

Suggest an answer