Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Mandatory field when changin the status of an issue

I would like that a specific field was mandatory only when the issue is changing to a specific status of the worklow. 

Could you help me on how to configure it? 

Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

hello @Jordi Cerdà Serna ,

I think without a plugin it's not possible. you can consider (JSU or other plugins)

Server versions don't have a field-required validator.

it's a suggestion :

I think you have already done this. create a new screen, and add that field on the screen. make this screen available on required transitions of the workflow and publish. (people will know if a screen popup appears, to make some changes to field)

Thanks,

Anvesh.

Thank for you answer and for your suggestion @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH . I will take into account your suggestion. 

Best regards, 

Hi @Jordi Cerdà Serna ,

We are from the JSU team.

We have created a support request on behalf of you in our portal.

Request you to signup to the portal and let us know so that we can make you the reporter and will be able to access the ticket: https://beecom-products.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/JSU-3683.

Yes, it is possible to do with the JSU app with Field required validator.

Please refer to this link for more information: https://beecom-products.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JSU/pages/25680558/Fields+Required+Validator

Regards,
Amulya Akula

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

👁‍🗨 Confluence Team planning dashboard_Atlympics 🌈

Hi Atlassian's, How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement. Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and ...

46 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you