Looking for search for tickets that have been deployed

Chuck Miller February 23, 2024

Is there a way to search (JQL or such) for tickets that have been deployed (say in the last month).  From what I am seeing, it appears you can see (from the deployments link) what has been deployed in the UI and scroll search from there.  But I am not seeing a filterable field to create a result list of deployed tickets.  

I tried this: project in (<project list>) AND deploymentState ~ successful AND deploymentEnvironmentName ~ production ORDER BY updated DESC

But updated isn't a great date since its not really tied to the deployment.

Anyone have any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2024

Hi @Chuck Miller ,

There was a similar question to yours where they wanted Jira tickets ordered by date. 

Can this work:

(currentuser()) OR status changed by current user() OR reporter was in (currentuser()) ORDER BY updated DESC'

Find the original question and answer here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-find-tickets-that-I-touched-in-some-way-ordered-by-date/qaq-p/646480

I hope this helps,

Michael

Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2024

You can also try:

(<project list>) AND customfield_deployment_date >=1m ORDER BY updated DESC

Chuck Miller February 26, 2024

@Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira - I am guessing the customfield_deployment_date is a custom date that is being set as part of the CI/CD process?

We were considering doing something like that, but since there already is a deployment date, we were hoping to avoid that.  But, maybe that is the answer if there is no way to tie the current deployment date to the ticket.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events