Looking for a specific Dashboard gadget

Jaime G January 27, 2021

We utilize the Dashboards in JIRA for all of our tracking, monitoring, etc. I am currently looking for a gadget that will be able to pull all the following information. 

Since a particular date (that I will be able to enter):

What has been created?

What has been executed?

What has been transitioned? 

Who worked on it and how long it took? 

So far, I am able to find about 4 different gadgets that can pull pieces of the above information back. Before I move on with what I have, I thought I'd ask here. Maybe I'm missing something? Would love to have 1 gadget that gave me all of that info.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

you cannot select the date dynamically on the dashboard (that would be nice). But certain gadgets (created vs. resolved) allow you to specify calendar info like last 30d. So you would need to build the date into the filter that you would use in your gadgets. As for the gadgets, maybe using the two dimensional gadget would work to illustrate created, executed, transitioned. I think one could infer this from the statuses which could be your x-axis and maybe the assignee for the y-axis.

Jaime G January 27, 2021

Ah, great idea! Didn't think of using the two dimensional gadget that way. I'll try it. Thank you! 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events